1. Awards for all Tournaments are pre-declared at the time of entering into the Tournament/at the time of locked-down of the Tournament and award may increase during the Tournament. Awards may be in the form of Coins, cash or promotional gifts.
2. Subject to KYC verification, users will be eligible to withdraw only the cash winning from their Account. The coins added to the Platform by making payments are not withdrawable.
3. In pursuance to the anti-money laundering laws, the Company hereby follows strict customers due to diligence measures; thereby seeks mandatory information required for KYC compliance for the Users who wish to withdraw the Winnings earned by participating in Tournaments on the Platform.
4. KYC verification is mandatory as a proof of identity for making withdrawals from Your Account to Your bank/wallet account. KYC verification may be done through the Platform by providing certain details: (i) self-attested scanned copy of a valid government ID (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter Card, etc.); and (ii) other User Details as required.
5. As a customer/client of the Company, the Users are obliged to provide, in order to use the Services available on the Platform in any manner, all such information including the Personal Information in accordance with the RBI Guidelines and any other laws so applicable to the satisfaction of the company.
6. You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Company can take all required due diligence measures (including documentation), to satisfy itself relating to KYC compliance in line with the requirements under the applicable laws as amended from time to time.
7. Once KYC verified, you can put the request on the Platform to withdraw the cash from time to time. The request for withdrawal is usually processed within 3 to 5 business days, but it may take longer in case the Company detects any suspicious activity.
8. Any taxes or other statutory charges, as applicable on such withdrawal shall be paid by the winner of the Tournament. Based on TDS (tax deducted at source) Rules for any sort of game-winning in India, 31.2% TDS will be deducted on any winning of Rs.10,000/- and above in a Tournament or Slot.
9. The Company does not issue any receipt for payments made on the Platform for Participation in Tournaments. All the transactions are accounted for within your Account on the Platform.
10. Please note that you must withdraw any idle Balance lying in their Account within 365 days of having won a particular Tournament and use any Deposit in their Account within 365 days of adding such coins in order to comply with the Applicable Law relating to deposit regulations. The Company shall forfeit the Balance if not withdrawn or used, as the case may be, within the stipulated time.
11. For security purposes and to avoid frauds, we have capped the amount that can be withdrawn from the Platform. Users can submit up to 10 number of request for withdrawal of cash winnings in a week/month and each of such request shall not exceed the amount of one lakh INR.
12. We may charge Service Fee for each withdrawal which varies with the amount you are trying to withdraw as shown in the withdrawal page to meet our expenses or to adjust the fee charged by our third-party facilitators.