The website https://www.pakado.live and mobile application Pakado (hereinafter referred to as the Platform) is owned and operated by Ballphin Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). Whenever the context so requires, “you” and “user” shall mean any natural or legal person who browses through the Website or avail services through the website, and the terms “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean The Company. By accessing and using this Platform you acknowledge the following:
1. The Platform and the services, features, offerings, information, content available on it is available on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. The Company disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose except for those warranties that cannot be excluded under applicable laws. The Company does not guarantee any specific results from the usage of the Platform including, without limitation, your winnings in any of the tournaments you taken part in.
2. The Company, to the fullest extent permissible under law, disclaims all warranties in regard to, whether expressed or implied, including without limitation, the following:
a) Accuracy, completeness, reliability if the content, links, advices, data, communication provided on or through the use of the Platform.
b) Loss or damage of the incurred as a consequence of your access or usage of the Platform.
c) Loss, destruction, corruption of data pursuant to your access or usage of the Platform.
d) Delay in access, unavailability or interruptions on the platform due to maintenance, upgrade, repair of the Platform.
e) Losses, damages, costs, expenses or disbursements of any kind or nature incurred by a User as a consequence of use of the website in any manner.
f) Any other event or occurrence that is beyond the control of The Company.
3. The Company makes best efforts to keep the Platform free from viruses and harmful component. Despite our best efforts, no website, database or system is completely secure on the internet. As a result, we do not guarantee or warrant that the Platform is free from viruses or any harmful components.
5. The Company does not offer or endorse participation in ‘game of chance’ for money in any manner whatsoever or any other activities that violates the provisions of applicable laws. The Company endorses ‘game of skills’ only Users are required to understand the rules and regulations of the game applicable to each Tournament. We shall not be held liable if the User does not adhere to the rules and regulations and engage in any kind of prohibited activities.
6. You are transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before accessing, using or entering into any transactions on the Platform.